Cooperative Development Institute
The Cooperative Development Institute (CDI) is the Northeast's Center for Cooperative Business Development. A 501(c)3 founded in 1994, CDI's mission is to build a cooperative economy in New England and New York through direct business assistance, education, and networking. We are looking for a consultant to develop a communication and marketing strategy and set up our web, email, social media, and other systems so that we can easily and effectively communicate with our stakeholders and the public about the work we do, the services we offer, and the cooperative economy in our region.
Scope of Work:
- Design and style guide (including graphics) that matches CDI logo for use on website and emails
- Consultation on which strategies to employ, which host & CMS to use (we want something that is easy to use and maintain)
- Setup of website CMS, social media, print, email systems that market CDI services
- Help with setup and maintenance of article/post indexing, using the tags we have been using for the CDI blog
- Migration of relevant content from existing site, offline documents to the new framework
- Basic training on structure of website – how to enter content so we can keep it up to date
- Set-up and training on tracking analytics
- Availability for ongoing check-ins
- Estimated cost of project: between $5,000 and $8,000
- Website design and setup, Vertical Response (the email system that we use), Salesforce (our relationship database)
- Demonstrated experience with web design that has a marketing purpose
Work to be completed within three months of starting contract.
The successful proposal will demonstrate strategic insight about the current web and social media presence of CDI (see www.cdi.coop) and recommendations for change, and will include examples of relevant work. Please send proposals to email@example.com by April 29.